April 18, 2018

Spring Flower Offering

It snowed here two days ago, but it's April. What on earth? So my hopes are that this little spring beauty will act as an offering to Mother Nature, and bless my many hydrangeas with warm spring weather! I bet you could use one in your part of the world as well. Well look no further for some inspiration then the newest Spring Flowers Kit over at Alpha Stamps!


I added this ATC Tote Box to create a place to put my ATC Ticket Journal (which is included in this months kit). Then I added some "faux" seed packets from the Seed Catalog ATCs Collage Sheet along with some vintage french seed packets from my collection. It all blends together so nicely.



I love this ATC Ticket Journal that came with the April Kit. It has a unique character just begging for details. 


Below, you can see even more items from this months kit, which could surely convince Mother Nature to keep Spring here permanently! 


"So many options in this kit! From vintage ladies with flowers in their hair to FOUR different scrapbook papers, an accordion-fold (ATC size) ticket journal with a mini folder to slip it into, and 4 pretty (and colorful) acrylic floral embellishments". 
(Alpha Stamps Kit Announcement)




After adding some golden seam binding along the width of my ATC Ticket Journal, I attached my images that I had already placed on a background paper and trimmed. This allowed me to tie the journal shut.



I used the same seam binding to add a trim to my ATC Tote Box which tied both pieces together. Next, I applied some Stitched Leaf Ribbon - in Moss Green and paper flowers (see supply list below).




Do you think this will convince Mother Nature to stop with the cold and snow already? I hope so! 


What are you going to make with your kit? I hope I inspired you. 

Thanks for stopping by!

xo
Rhonda...

No comments: